Thursday, March 25, 2010

Summer Concert Itinerary! Pretty Freaking PSYCHED!

OK, so this summer, I am planning my first big road trip.....which is really a bunch of smaller road trips. I am hitting up as many concerts as I can this summer, not even caring if I see them more then once! Below, is a list of the shows I am going to be trying to make it to. Let me know if you will be at any of these, or if you know of any other shows I need to hit up! Look forward to hearing from all of you! =D 

And of course, I will be seeing Eclipse in there at some point as well! Cant miss that! =D


The AP Tour April 13 @The Beaumont Club in KCMO (Where I saw ALL TIME LOW) NeverShoutNever, Hey Monday, The Cab, Every Avenue, & The Summer Set.

The Bamboozle May 1&2 New Jersey : ParamoreWeezer, Drake, Ke$ha, 100 Monkeys, 4 yrs Strong, Hanson, The Maine, The Pretty Reckless, The Ready Set,VersaEmerge, Hey Monday, Motion City Soundtrack, NeverShoutNeverOkGo, The Summer, Wale.

Bamboozle Chicago May 15th : Cobra Starship, 3Oh!3...which is why I wanna go!lol...

Bamboozle Roadshow..seeing this three times! ALL TIME LOW, BoysLikeGirls, LMFAO, 3Rd Eye Blind, Good Charlotte, Hanson, Cartel, Forever The Sickest Kids,HelloGoodbyeShwayze, Simple Plan, Stereo Skyline, The Ready Set, & Vita Chambers....
1st : June 3 @ The Joint in the Hard Rock in LAS VEGAS!
2ND : June 9 in Bonner Springs @ the Sandstone Amphitheater
3rd : June 13 @Six Flags St. Louis...where I will meet the bands and ride rides!

Warped Tour 8-2 in Bonner Springs Ks. : Artist Vs. Poet, Automatic Loveletter, Breathe Carolina, Four Year Strong, Hey Monday, Mayday Parade, Sum 41, The Cab, NeverShoutNever, The Pretty Reckless, The Rocket Summer, The SummerSet, VersaEmerge, We Are The In Crowd, We The Kings, You me at Six. 

The Honda Civic Tour 8-18 : Paramore, Tegan & Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment