Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tired thoughts......

So, its currently 2:44am and here I sit at my computer, tweeting, tumbling, facebooking, etc. I dont know what it is that keeps me so glued to the computer. I am tired as all hell, just getting over being sick and have to get up in the morning. Yet, I still sit here, stare at the blurring monitor and keep right on doing whatever it is that I am doing.
I am supposed to be writing a novel, by the end of Nov. I am supposed to have written 50000 words, and its now Nov. 17th andI have 20 some thousand. Goal doesnt appear to be reachable right now. I am way behind schedule and I need to put in some good time writing, but what am I doing. Typing on here, about how i should be writing! WTF?!?!?!
Makes sense right?
I sit here, day after day, knowing how badly I want to really finish this, finish something big for the real first time in my life. It would be an amazing accomplishment for me, something that would make my family (especially my mother) extremely proud. But I still am talking to you people, if theres even anyone actually reading this!
THeres another thing. This novel, tons of people want to read it, and I know they do, cause theyve asked! But I have no clue if anyone really reads this stuff, and yet here I continue!
It all seems pretty ridiculous! ANd pointless! And stupid!
I could start going to bed at a decent time, and actualy have more time in my day, cause once those kids are in bed, I am tweeting, facebooking, and tumbling. But if I was sleeping, I could be up before 10 or 11 everyday! Maybe even find a REAL job! Once htat brings in money that I seem to want so bad! I say this, already knowing that tomorrow night, when I put my kids to bed at 9, that i am going to go straight to where I am right now. I am not going to climb in bed, I am not going to go to sleep. I am going to be right back here, tweeting, facebooking, and tumbling. What a waste of time, but its my connection to the real world, a world that I so rarely see, that I need that time to do those things. It may be sad, and it may not be reality, but its what keeps me sane!
So there, I just spent the last five minutes, talking myself into tweeting, facebooking, and tumbling at night, cause its what keeps me from running away from reality!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel and there is always someone out there that wants to listen xo

    ReplyDelete